Thursday, October 16, 2008

In the back yard which badly needs weeding.....









These photos are of part of my back yard, the plants in the fifth photo & the one above are really amazing, their flowers only last for a day. The flowers are just so pretty that it is a shame they don't live any longer. but I guess Mother Nature had her reasons huh!. I had planned on getting out in the garden the other day, I really need to get my vegie garden going for summer, anyway started the weeding & when I went to put them in the wheelie bin it was full to over flowing. While we were away a very good friend had been looking after the house & dogs for us & had decided to take out what remained of a tree that use to be down the driveway. I will take a photo tomorrow of the stump that was under the ground, boy I could not get over how big this thing was. Anyway there were a couple of plants next to this that came out as well, hence the reason my wheelie bin was full. So tomorrow if the weather is kind to me I will get out & do some weeding & get the vegie patch ready for planting.




Hope you all have a great night.




Lyn xoxoxo




P.S. Well it seems I have been out voted when it comes to flanno shirts, I am just thankful I do not have to see them again until next winter. & no Mum he does not want anymore for Christmas, thanks all the same!!!


3 comments:

Connie said...

You ain't seen nothin' till ya see my back yard, sweet chick. Love Bunny hasn't mowed, due to busy-ness, for 3 weeks!!! Now, it's going to be covered with snow soon. *Sigh*........
Smooches,
Connie

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Gardens tend to have a habit of sneeking up onus and suddenly becomming overgrown and forrest like easily...
We too have much to do in our yard!
With spring here and gorgeous days we may just get it done too.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

you know what? It seems i weed the garden and no sooner have i turned my back and theres nore! ACK!
But i tell you i wouldnt be without my garden...i love it so much.
Oh i see you have a pool there..??? yep we have too. Loooove that pool in the summer time hey!

Are you weeding this weekend???

Love Shann xxx