Thursday, October 2, 2008



I started my spring cleaning the other day but did not get very far due to having no strength left after one day at it. I did however want to share with you guys out there my lights that I bought on ebay a few years ago. They were a real steal at $21 for the 2, & that even included postage. The glass shades cost more than that each. They were a yucky silver colour so Hubby & I got stuck in & gave them a make over. I have been on the look out ever since to replace the other light fitting, I have a thing about things having to match. The colour of the ceiling roses is not as bright as they have come out, & the shades are more a pale pink. I need to get two more ceiling roses for the hallway, but will wait as they take so long to paint, I gave each 3 coats!

I am on count down now, waiting for Saturday to come so we can leave on our trip, & then Tuesday to arrive & our wee darlin' coming into the world! I will be taking a lot of photos!

Well had better go it is getting near time to decide what is for Tea AGAIN! If there is one thing I do not enjoy it is cooking.

Ok so have a great arvo/night I will be back tomorrow.






3 comments:

The Pink Poodle said...

dont get too stressed about cleaning..says me who just seems to clean non stoP!!
i LOVE CLEANING...I CANNOT WORK WITH MESS AROUND!!
PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED ON THE NEW ARRIVAL..ALL THE GOSSIP!!
how exciting..
xx andrea

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I TOO SPENT THE LAST TWO DAYS "AUTUMN" CLEANING... ALTHOUGH I DON`T MIND DOING IT... I WOULD MUCH MORE PREFER SPENDING TIME CHATTING WITH YOU ALL!
I LOVE YOUR CEILING ROSE AND THE LIGHTS!
HUGS
DEBBIE MOSS

(FROM ENGLAND)

P.S - THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MY FAVORITES... SO I CAN COME BY OFTEN!

Carrie said...

Your ceiling fixtures are gorgeous. The ceiling rose medallions are so beautifully painted. What talent and creativity!