Monday, October 6, 2008

Jack, Rain & a great Grand Final.........


This is my cutie Grandson Jack, who will by tomorrow have a baby sister. He has decided that on this visit he is going to completely ignore me, turns his head away whenever I speak to him, & cuddles are certainly out of the question! Never mind I am sure he will come around by the time we leave on Saturday. We are all getting pretty excited here although I think poor Lisa just wants it all over & done with.
Cannot believe the change in the weather, when we left Coffs it was stinking hot & arrived to rain & a lot cooler temps. Yesterday we went to the Maitland Markets which are on the first Sunday of the month. We were there for hours & still saw only about 1/2 of it. Hubby & Jack had had enough which is pretty typical of Males! Had a really good day there & even better night when Manly won the Grand Final, great to see.
Well that's my lot for today, hope you all have a great day.
Lyn xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Hoe exciting...
A new additon arriving!!
I love how littlies all do the whole cold shoulder thang!!!
Chocolate normally wins them over every time though>>Hee,hee

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

OOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I`m so happy for all your family!
Please, if you don`t mind... Will you share photos of your new bundlle of joy!
My friend just had a baby...they are the most wonderful "things" in the entire world!
I hope that your cute grandson... will adjust well to the new arrival!
Kisses
Debbie Moss

(From England)