Thursday, October 9, 2008

On October 7th a little Angel was born........

On Tuesday 7th of October at 12.34pm Kayleigh Mercedes arrived into our lives. She weighed 8lbs, was 50cm in length & has an amazing amount of blonde hair. My first sight of her took me back to when Mick, her Father was born, talk about mini me! So I now have my little Grand daughter to make all the pink dresses & frilly undies for. Her brother Jack has discovered the green eyed Monster from within & does not really want to have anything to do with her. I have taken some photos of her but will have to wait until I go home to post them on here for you guys.
Ok so this is a short & sweet one today.
Hope you all have a great day.

Lyn xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Sounds like a lovely.Happy ,healthy little girl.
Enjoy her!!

Pineapple Villa said...

Congratulations Lyn you must be on cloud 9 - check out my blog re the Keep Calm posters!! Mel xxx

Connie said...

Congratulations, sweet chick!! I'm so jealous; I want a great grandchild but can't get granddaughter to cooperate, don't ya know!! LOL
Smooches,
Connie

our shabby cottage said...

Congratulations to you all! I'm so pleased you have a girl to sew for!! My eldest loathed his little brother from the moment he was born - "How dare this person come and ruin everyhting!" They are the best of friends now...it's normal!

The Pink Poodle said...

how GORGEOUS..a LITTLE GIRL!! dont know what a girl is!!!
enjoy.,.and enjoy PINK!!
congratulations...how delightfully beautiful...
xx andrea

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I think a BIG C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!
Are in order!
I hope mummy is doing well too!
I`m so HAPPY for your lovely family!
There`s nothing better than having a new adorable addition to any family!

Kisses
Debbie Moss

(From England)