Friday, October 3, 2008

Lets raise our glasses to the happy couple..........


Wow, today is a very SPECIAL day, my beautiful Mum & Dad have been married for 55 glorious years. I love this photo of them & have it hanging on my hallway wall (among all the dead people) as my 7 year old darlin' son keeps telling me, well yes they do hang out with all my deceased relo's, sorry guys will have to move you both to the wall of the living! I have always loved my Mums wedding dress & can remember when I was little fitting into it, can you believe my Mum had a 18" waist when she was married.
So my Sweeties so sorry I cannot be with you both today, but I am thinking of you both, missing you both & loving you heaps & heaps. So I raise my glass to the happy couple, & may the next 55 years be as great!
Have a great day guys
Lyn xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn,
Thanks for dropping by my blog! I have added you to my favourites list so I will be back to checkout what you have been up to regulary.
The photo of your parents wedding is just beautiful, please wish them Congratulations for me please.
Love Sarah xxx

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

This is my first time by your blog and I will be baacckkkk!
What a nice blog you have to visit!
And what a milestone that is...55 years of Marriage!
I love the photo ery special!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Love the wedding photo and your adorable doggies too :)