Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This was supposed to be a HAPPY post, for Christmas, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired, hurt & sore all over from painting & had the shits with everything & everyone tonight, UNTIL I found out a very close friend of ours tried to throw himself in front of a train last night. This beautiful Man has a gorgeous Wife & 3 beautiful kids, what we all thought everything to live for, you just NEVER EVER KNOW! SO HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS & SHOW THEM YOU LOVE THEM. I THANK GOD, BUDDHA, WHATEVER, DAVE IS STILL HERE WITH US.
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & MAY 2009 BE KIND TO YOU ALL.

HEAPS OF LOVE & KISSES

LYN XOXOX

4 comments:

Molly's Mellow Moments said...

Hope you don't mind me dropping by, I found you via Andrea at Pink Poodle..
Sending thoughts over to you, Christmas can be such a very hard time for some.. Makes you think doesn;t it..
Anyway, I shall return again to hear of your tales of life in Coffs Harbour (oooh how I so so want to get to Oz one day!!!!) - in the meantime I am happy to dream and read of others living there!
Do come and pay me a visit over at Molly's Mellow Moments.
In the meantime, thoughts to all for some peace this Christmas time.
Molly

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh that's terrible... poor, poor man... to be so tormented. I am so pleased that he has a second chance. Yes we must live in the moment and cherish everything and everyone. Happy Christmas! A-M xx

our shabby cottage said...

Bloo*y Hell Lyn. The poor man and his family. You never know what people are going through really do you? Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, I know it will be hard in light of recent events, but there are a lot of people out here who are thinking of you, Kathryn. XX

Anonymous said...

Lyn, my lovely blogging buddy, I hope you have wonderful Christmas & get totally spoilt.....what a terrible situation with that man, I just hope he has the strength to pull through.
Mwwwwahhh ((((HUG))))
Sarah