Saturday, December 13, 2008

Secret Santa Honeypot Swap, how gorgeous are these....






















I did my first swap last month, it was the Secret Santa Honeypot Swap & my Secret Santa was Judy Greer who lives in a small town in Tennessee. We had sent each other a couple of emails before my parcel arrived in the post, & Judy honestly is such a lovely Lady. I am so thrilled with my Christmas decorations, just how cute is the lolly pop & the lolly, I was jumping round the room for joy when they arrived. Judy also made me the beautiful card, & as an extra put in the stunning hand towel, which has an R embroidered on it, just perfect. Then to really top it off the next day in the mail this gorgeous postcard arrived from Judy, it will also be bought out each Christmas & take pride of place on my Hall stand. (Sorry it is a bad photo, I deleted the wrong one) So thank you so much Judy, you made such a wonderful job of everything & I cannot thank you enough. I was hoping to put a link to Judy's blog but unfortunately I do not have it, I have emailed her so as soon as I get it will put it on for you.

I had planned on putting more on this post but could not get the other photos on, so will post again tomorrow. Have a great night everyone.

Lyn xoxxo

5 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

So cute Lyn, lucky you. She was a great swap partner!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Ohhhhh Those lollie ornies are so cute!
Lucky you....How fun are the swaps?
I am addicted I think

The Pink Poodle said...

hi lyn...JEE wiz...I could not even answer MELS questions...let alone do a swap?? huh??!!
I HATE BEING SOOOO COMPUTER BASIC!!BUT i guess i am more computer literate than I was a few years ago...
I didnt even know how to turn on a computer...

thanks for buying some goodies from me..

I am kind of tempted to do another last blog before the trip!!
all this internet stuff becomes addictive!!
soo IF I dont do another blog..and speak to you before I leave on boxing day...
HAVE a lovely Christmas...suck it all in..we ONLY live ONCe!!
you are a GORGEOUS gal! near my VINTAGE!! but not quite!!
I just think of my lovely cousin SUE who should be with me this Christmas..but succumbed to that dreaded "C" word in april...and I KNOW she would BE telling ALL OF US ..JUST DO IT!!...get on with it girls!!
so another little message from silly "old" me!!
xxxxx andrea

Unknown said...

Beautiful things you are very lucky.
Clare's Craftroom

Darlene said...

Lyn...

OH WOW they are absolutely spectacular!! I love the gorgeous colours too...really beautiful. Glad they got to their new & much appreciated new home.

You gals have been such an awesome bunch of ladies in this Honeypot swap. It's been my pleasure to host this event & get to know some wonderful new friends & their blogs.

Take care... may your day be filled with creative stitching & festive inspiration!

Wishing you & your family a wonderful Christmas & New Year.

hugs
xoxo