Thursday, September 17, 2009

*A Gathering of Thoughts* is having a Give-A-Way....

If you have not visited the very Sweet Miss Rebecca over at http://rebecca-gatheryeroses.blogspot.com/ then you are in for a real treat when you do! I have followed Rebecca's creations from *afar* for years now first when I found her selling her wares on ebay all those years ago & still to this day I marvel at just how talented this special Lady is.....



The stunning pale *PINK* Christmas Stocking you see below is Rebecca's latest offer for her Give-a-way, but I'm going to be honest here & tell all you Ladies out there *THIS ONE IS MINE*! it would look so at home with the gorgeous chrissie decorations I bought from her a couple of years ago but hey it wont hurt to leave a comment on any of her posts dating from September 10th through to the 19th September, you never know your luck......



So Miss Rebecca think I've now done everything now to make sure I have heaps of entries just to be on the safe side, I just sooooooo want this......








2 comments:

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Lyn - i was so happy to hear from you - hope you are keeping well and busy! Just read about your trip!
Will fix up my blog roll soon and add you asap. Mel xxx

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Lyn, good luck with winning 'YOUR PINK CHRISTMAS STOCKING' in Rebecca's giveaway
Alison